12 April 2009

Is everybody lucky?

How do you define lucky? Is it subjective? Luck is a noun and to make it an adjective, you simply add y at the end. Opps. I am making a fool of myself, you surely know what is luck.But then when you are faced with real life situation, sometimes you tend to wonder whether you are lucky or not. There are times when I feel like shit and then someone says, ‘you are lucky’. Sometimes I would like to say, ‘oh no, you don’t know me. You don’t know anything about me.’ But I stop and think, and perhaps you are right that I am lucky. If only I see what you are seeing.Truthfully, there are things that just simply balance the luckiness that you don’t really feel lucky. You get me? Say you have this gift from a friend, you know, the thing that you really want and you HAVE it. You feel lucky and on top of the world kind of feeling. But you feel like you are falling because there are other unrelated bad things happening to you and you unconsciously weigh up your luck and you are back to square one.Until you start to recall and remember every little good things that happen to you. Again, you feel good and happy.What you need is to recall the good times and feeling optimist. I have my bad sides. There are weaknesses I possess. sometimes I feel the world is against me. But now……I am the luckiest person in the world. Maybe I won’t be able to have that or that or that or that. But I have this and this and this and this.And I am grateful.

No comments: