12 April 2009

blabla~

Imagine a room that is in a mess, or in a process of getting messy; wind from the outside blowing notes and books on the inside, the accumulated dusts now trying to be free from its nature. Stop there, and now I am presenting you with the new image of the room. Everything seems to be settled. The wind has stopped blowing the papers and dusts.

My life is like that room. Not yet in a perfect state but on the process of getting better. What I need is my own self cleaning up my room.So I go on and sweep off the dust away to where they deserve; the rubbish bin. I have forgiven the dust that irritated my eyes. I have forgotten about the bad things the wind has done to my notes. I am not a cruel person and I forgive and forget, at least for now.

May sound irrelevant to what I just said but I would like to point out that... whatever you do, be happy and always appreciate things even the smaller ones. You may never know the pieces that you think you hate maybe the pieces that you will miss, later on.

No comments: